The continuous online measurement covers by the Beverage Monitoring System QUATROL.50W the following wine specific parameters:
refraction number, density, CO2 value
The system determines fast and highly accurate the refraction number and the density of beer, from which the following wine characteristic values are calculated according to the Balling method:
- Alcohol in %vol and g/l
- Degree of fermentation
- Energy content in cal and kJ
The modular concept allows the installation of additional sensors, the adaption of the software and the connection of external PC or PLC systems. The QUATROL-system is adaptable to each plant structure and increases its capabilities with customers demand.
QUATROL.50W – Overview
- Maintenance-free inline/online °BRIX, extract and alcohol measurement for all applications in the wine and juice production
- Very easy operating via touch screen
- Comfortable product memory, freely configurable products
- Fully automatic process-monitoring, alarm setting and switch-off options
- Various data interfaces for external data transfer
- Automatic quality control, DIN/ISO 900ff conformity
- Compact and robust configuration of the sensors
- CO2 independent in the range of +/- 0,5 g/l
- Optional connection of CO2, O2, conductivity, pH, turbidity and colour sensors
- Cleaning with the cleaning of the process line (CIP)
230 VAC / 3 Amp.
°BRIX: 0 – 30 °BRIX
Density: 0,5 – 2,0 g/cm3
CO2: 0 – 10 Vol.
Temperature: 0 – 30 °C
CIP up to 130° C
°BRIX: +/- 0,01 °BRIX
Dichte: +/- 0,0001 g/cm3
Alcohol: +/- 0,05 %vol
CO2: +/- 0,02 Vol.
RS 232/485, 4-20 mA per value
ND 10 in the main pipe
WIN 2000/XP inkl. Fernwartung, Prowersafe unit
QUATROL.50W by ACM